11 Posts
9 Users
11 Likes
(@darth-bjorn)
Illustrious Member Admin Crim Empire
Topic starter

[Admin] This entry has scored 40 XP.

Some time earlier...

Mogoshyn; nothing more than a run-down industrial world. Far from the lush world I dreamed of retiring to one day. This is no place for a family, much less a child…

Bannon stared into the empty wall, through the map on the holoscreen. His chest felt heavy, and his mouth dry. He had widened the quarantine zone beyond the ridge. Ultimately a subtle change, one that would prevent the search parties from stumbling onto their homestead. Still, subtle as it was, the risk of someone noticing and digging deeper clung to the back of his mind.

Bannon focused on the holoscreen, and pulled up the communication log. The last transmission was only a few hours old. The headline read; Moff Krant Cerato is coming to Mogoshyn.

If the Moff was coming to Mogoshyn, it could only mean growing imperial remnant interest in the system. Bannon thought of his family. His newborn son - if they ever found out. The people he formally gave all his now-split loyalty—would descend like vultures to take him away.

*MEEP* - the sound of the console yanked Bannon out of it. It was an incoming transmission. Bannon turned to the holo transmitter and opened a channel. An Imperial Officer flickered into view. Greetings Commander. This is Captain Ravan of the ACC Donnager. We are on approach to Mogoshyn. ETA within the hour.

*The hologram flickered off.*

Bannon stood in the dark for a moment, before opening facility comms. “Attention all personnel. Clear all driveways, and prepare for inspection. I repeat. Clear all driveways, and prepare for inspection.”

Somehow running away from the Empire had brought Bannon back to the eye of the storm. Mogoshyn was being transformed into an Imperial Remnant hub, connecting the Trans-Hydian Borderland region to the Greater Maldrood. Quarantine Zone or not, it would be impossible to keep his secret much longer. Maybe it was already too late.

Bannon was only a few steps into the access corridor, when he heard Lt. Aryllis behind him.

Lt. Aryllis: Commander. Why have we expanded the quarantine zone to the Severin Ridge?

SHE KNEW! Bannon felt an instant rush of heat to the head.

*BLAM!*

Bannon was paralysed. Shocked by his instinctive reaction. He had put a bolt right between her eyes, in an instant response to the overwhelming fear that washed over him. Bannon half-collapsed to a kneel. Trying to control his breath, and racing heart. Only a single thought remained clear. He needed to get home!

/

///

Okay. Another entry that took a liiiittle too long to wrap up. I'm super happy with the Juggernaut Transport - probably my best vehicle to date. I was so happy with it that I felt I had to build a scene for it. Below are a few more shots.

Spoiler
More photos

Thank you for watching and reading.

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Darth Bjorn
This topic was modified 2 years ago by RocketBoy

Crim Empire | GM

Posted : 28/03/2022 11:50 am
Simulterious, starwarcam, RocketBoy and 2 people reacted
(@cyrusbuilds)
Member Followers of the Force

Absolutely incredible!  That is the best Juggernaut I've seen!

Posted : 28/03/2022 3:59 pm
Brickwolf
(@brickwolf)
Member Crim Empire

Awesome build, even to your high standard!

Good story, too! Great teaser about  Bannon, the most bad ass imperial, having a family.

Posted : 28/03/2022 6:19 pm
Darth Bjorn reacted
Comander Rovern
(@comander-rovern)
Member Crim Empire

I saw this at school and freaked out! Of course I couldn't turn a report but now I'm home so I can. Epic job man, you never seize to amaze me. Your so good! Show our Imperial Might! We still have it!

Posted : 28/03/2022 8:53 pm
Darth Bjorn reacted
HazBazBricks
(@hazbazbricks)
Member Imperial Consortium

Far out, you’ve really out done yourself!

Posted : 29/03/2022 1:57 am
Darth Bjorn reacted
Eyrezer
(@eyrezer)

Great build! I am very glad you decided to build the base to go with the vehicle as it looks great by itself. Lots of detail to enjoy - and we get to see why you had all those brick-built containers to hand! I enjoy the scene with the repairs under the driveway panel and the (poor) Wookiees in chains.

Poor Aryllis - she asked the wrong question at the wrong time!

The Incredible Cross-Sections style spread looks great. I'd buy that book! Where is that 'rhydonium' sticker from?

Followers of the Force
New Jedi Order
https://www.flickr.com/photos/eyrezer/

Posted : 29/03/2022 7:29 am
Darth Bjorn reacted
(@darth-bjorn)
Topic starter

@brickwolf yeah, Bannon just became a bit more interesting. 😆

Crim Empire | GM

Posted : 29/03/2022 9:13 pm
(@darth-bjorn)
Topic starter

@eyrezer thanks a lot! Yeah, she mistook Bannon for all bark-no-bite..

Maybe I'll make a book... The sticker is homemade. I'll create a Factions-print-it-yourself sticker sheet soon, with faction symbols etc.

Crim Empire | GM

Posted : 29/03/2022 9:17 pm
brickmadsam
(@brickmadsam)

Just WOW mate! This is next level 🔥🔥🔥

Posted : 03/04/2022 10:19 pm
(@n1majneb)
Faction Leader | The Mando'ade Mandalorian

Sometimes you can only lead with one word, 

Perfect.

Posted : 07/04/2022 3:37 pm