Clear all

[Episode III - Part 2] Hunting The Voice

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@thebrickraider)
Topic starter

HUNTING THE VOICE

As Freedom Fighters clashed with Scaoth forces in the depths of the Jol Jaxus foundries on Ra’un, the Voice of Zhra’ad managed to slip away from the battle unseen, presumably retreating to the safety of the Scaoth Temple north of the city. Unable to pursue the villain himself, Statin called upon his fellow Nimbus operative Teera to run the bastard down.

Now, cutting her swoop bike across the toxic badlands at breakneck speed, Teera spots the Voice’s war skiff chugging towards the temple in the distance, strandcast bodyguards clambering atop its menacing frame while its hulking engines bellow smoke and flame. Accelerating the swoop bike into a flank maneuver, she knew this was her last chance to stop them - whatever the cost.

Spoiler
Additional Images

This topic was modified 1 year ago by thebrickraider

Posted : 06/04/2023 6:17 pm
(@cosmic-studios)
Member Pentastar Alignment

The vehicles and storyline are very cool! I like the ground transitions and vegetation as well!

Posted : 08/04/2023 1:36 pm
(@rocketboy)
Honorable Member Admin Followers of the Force

The vehicles are just amazing. I almost wonder if less wouldn't be more with a build like this: if you just built small, circular stands of terrain to prop up the vehicles on, and scattered foliage (warhammer style) around in between. The square base almost restrains them too much, I think. I'm not a huge fan of the post-processing filter on these, I feel like it washes them out a little! But that's all my feedback. Man, that Scaoth speeder is just PERFECT. Love that closeup shot of the bike. Well done.

This post was modified 1 year ago by RocketBoy

Leader of the New Jedi Order | SWFactions GM

Posted : 12/04/2023 3:48 pm
Spud The Viking
(@spud-the-viking)
Member Pentastar Alignment

This entry has earned 18 XP

Leader of The Pentastar Alignment | GM

Posted : 24/04/2023 1:20 pm