5 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
Comander Rovern
(@comander-rovern)
Member Crim Empire
Topic starter

On the Planet of Ra'un

A great evil has been revealed to the galaxy, the Scaoth Horde. All factions of the galaxy must come together and help in anyway they can to destroy this monstrous threat. To win this war, different objectives have been given to certain groups to accomplish. One such of these objectives is the demolishment of multiple machine gun nest that are hindering forward advancements. To accomplish this, a group of battle hardened mercenaries have been chosen to be the backbone of this assault. May the Force be on their side...

Spoiler
Fig-Barfs

The Scaoth Horde 

The Imperials 

The Old N' Faithful Mercenary Company 

The New Republic Troopers

Hey everyone! I know this is cutting it close for the deadline but I hope you enjoy! This was a challenge but was super fun for me to build and I would love to do more builds like this in the future. Like before, hope you enjoyed and see you in the future! 

This topic was modified 1 year ago by Comander Rovern

Posted : 08/04/2023 3:43 am
(@cosmic-studios)
Member Pentastar Alignment

Very cool figs, and rockwork/height were nice touches! 

Posted : 08/04/2023 1:34 pm
Comander Rovern
(@comander-rovern)
Member Crim Empire
Topic starter

@cosmic-studios Thank you so much! I defiantly put a ton of time into developing the figs and enjoyed the process!

Posted : 09/04/2023 2:15 pm
(@rocketboy)
Honorable Member Admin Followers of the Force

What a fight! There's some rough edges here and there with the rocks and freeform, but a solid build all around. Those "Edges" are easier to avoid if you plan out your SNOT height accordingly.

Leader of the New Jedi Order | SWFactions GM

Posted : 12/04/2023 3:58 pm
Spud The Viking
(@spud-the-viking)
Member Pentastar Alignment

This entry has earned 15 XP

Leader of The Pentastar Alignment | GM

Posted : 24/04/2023 1:23 pm