6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Shockwave bricks
(@shockwave-bricks)
Faction Leader
Topic starter

"Calling all Factions"

After an already terrible journey above Ra'un's surface, we began our descent through the atmosphere towards the surface, where we were told we would be thrown straight into battle. From the few rumours we'd heard about the Scaoth, they were nothing like any creatures we'd faced before. It was said that you could shoot off their limbs and they would still continue to find away to get to you and kill you. The one advantage we did have is that they were more traditional and stuck to blades and spears as their weapons of choice on the whole, but some were still experienced enough with blasters and cannons that we had to be ready for anything.

Touchdown, it was time to move. We charged off the transport to see this huge rock face and alongside it, a massive wall protecting the inner city and that was what we had to breach. This was going to be a lot harder than we'd first anticipated.

Posted : 08/04/2023 10:50 am
(@cosmic-studios)
Member Pentastar Alignment

Nice terrain transitions and mix of water/rocks!

Posted : 08/04/2023 1:27 pm
Shockwave bricks
(@shockwave-bricks)
Faction Leader
Topic starter

@cosmic-studios Thanks Alex!

Posted : 08/04/2023 9:28 pm
(@rocketboy)
Honorable Member Admin Followers of the Force

Rockwork goes super hard. Love the ground colors, too, really great contrast there. The dark tan wall seems sort of out of nowhere, I wish the rock wall continued the length of the build! Super solid though.

Leader of the New Jedi Order | SWFactions GM

Posted : 12/04/2023 4:10 pm
Shockwave bricks
(@shockwave-bricks)
Faction Leader
Topic starter

@rocketboy Thanks, I'm really happy with how the rocks came out, as it's the first time I've attempted something like that. I definitely could have incorporated the wall in a better way rather than just plonking it on there, I'll work on integrating parts to my builds more in the future.

Posted : 18/04/2023 7:57 pm
Spud The Viking
(@spud-the-viking)
Member Pentastar Alignment

This entry has earned 14 XP

Leader of The Pentastar Alignment | GM

Posted : 24/04/2023 1:26 pm