Clear all

[Episode 3 - Part 2] Grysk Temple Assault - The Ridges of Ra'un

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Captain Havok
(@captain-havok)
Topic starter

The squad of stormtroopers crept towards the booming sound of the gun battery as quietly as possible. They’d spent all morning on the winding mountain paths, eliminating any Scaoth they encountered. Using hand signals to communicate, the squad leader directed his team into position. The point man took out the first Scaoth. The second turned and brandished a sword, running towards them with no self preservation instinct whatsoever. They dropped him and proceeded to destroy the gun battery with a thermal detonator. 

The allied convoy would live to fight another day.

Spoiler
Additional Details

Spoiler
Additional Details (Post-OG Deadline))

Build Notes:

I started with the idea to build a mountain path that would gradually increase in height and incorporate some ununsual turns. I rebuilt aspects of the rock work a few times to get a consistency. The black artillery cannon was my attempt to add a man-made element to the scene and visualise the unique aesthetic of the Scaoth. Partly inspired by that scene in Revenge of the Sith when the Republic and CIS are firing projectiles at each other's ship hull. The build looks pretty small but actually goes back a fair bit.

Thanks for looking!

Immersive Shot

This topic was modified 1 year ago 2 times by Captain Havok

Crim Empire | Faction Leader

Posted : 13/04/2023 2:58 pm
Spud The Viking
(@spud-the-viking)
Member Pentastar Alignment

This entry has earned 21 XP

Leader of The Pentastar Alignment | GM

Posted : 24/04/2023 1:07 pm